The attorneys at Hemings & Stevens provide a full range of legal services to residents of Raleigh and the entire state of North Carolina. Learn more about the attorneys at Hemmings & Stevens:
Aaron C. Hemmings
Aaron Hemmings received his J.D. from University of Dayton Law School in 1999. In 2005, after serving as Assistant General Counsel for City National Bank and as a partner in a large Durham law firm, Aaron joined Kelly Stevens in founding Hemmings & Stevens, P.L.L.C.
Learn more about Aaron Hemmings.
Kelly A. Stevens
Kelly Stevens received her J.D. from the University of Missouri-Columbia Law School in 1994. After graduating from law school, Kelly became an associate and eventually a partner with a general practice law firm in Missouri. After moving to North Carolina in 1999, she joined a local law firm and became a partner in 2002. In 2005, Kelly and Aaron Hemmings co-founded Hemmings & Stevens, P.L.L.C.
Learn more about Kelly Stevens.
For more information about our services, please contact us.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
COMPENSATION CLAIM INFORMATION
- History of Workers' Compensation
- Common Workplace Injuries
- Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim
- Important Time Limits
- Recorded Statements
- Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Medical Care
- Attendant Care
- Average Weekly Wage
- Changing Your Doctor
- Case Management Nurses
- Payment of Wages
- Payment For Permanent Injury
- Workers’ Comp Disability Ratings
- Key Workers’ Comp Terms
- Important Workers’ Comp Forms
- The North Carolina Industrial Commission
- Settling Your Workers’ Comp Claim
- Injured Workers
- Third Party Negligence Claims
- Hiring a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Workers’ Compensation FAQs